Thanks for Signing Up!You're on our Wait List for Finding your Dream Job: Optimizing your Résumé & LinkedIn Profile webinar! We'll keep you in the loop—keep an eye on your email for details.
We’re excited you’re planning to join us!
(Don’t worry if you can’t attend live—we’ll send you the replay!)
In this webinar, you’ll learn to improve your professional brand as an occupational therapy practitioner by learning how to optimize your Résumé and LinkedIn profile to help you find your dream job!
Finding Your Dream Job: Optimizing Your Résumé & LinkedIn Profile is the solution that gives you a clear understanding of how your professional brand integrates into your resume and professional LinkedIn profile to help recruiters find you.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Occupational therapy practitioners! This is a self-paced introductory-level course about professionally branding your resume and LinkedIn profile to work for you in actively or passively preparing you for your dream job.
Need course information for employer approval or reimbursement?
To receive verification of successful completion of the .15 credit hours, participants must:
- Attend the LIVE webinar or watch the replay
- Complete a Self-Assessment of Learning and the Course Evaluation
This course is for you if YOU:
- Are in search of your dream job
- Aspire to have a professional thumb print that attracts top recruiters for top jobs
- Suspect your résumé and LinkedIn profile that are “on the same page” in representing who you are
- Don’t feel completely competent in optimizing your LinkedIn profile on your own
- Want to know how to update an old résumé
- Love to get continuing education credits from the comfort of your home
This course ISN’T for you if YOU:
- Are already skilled in your optimizing your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Don’t need professional input and resources for your professional footprint
- Are not concerned with better job offers
- Prefer to sit at a conference center for your CEUs
Who are the Speakers?
Tanya Peterson, an Occupational Therapist turned entrepreneur, received her Master of Science in Occupational Therapy in 2010 from Utica College of Syracuse University and a Bachelors in Health Studies in 2008. Tanya’s career has been anything but linear, after working in traditional therapy she pivoted into teaching and then opened her own indoor playground business in 2019.
An entrepreneur through and through, Tanya began working with healthcare professionals and clinicians globally on career skills, job search strategy, networking, résumé writing, and interview coaching in 2020 when she became a partner at Polish2Prosper Career Consulting.
Tanya is a dedicated partner and career coach who is invested in highlighting your unique talents and professional contributions to healthcare organizations and businesses. Her passion is to help clients polish their presentation, both on paper and in person, to help accomplish their career and business goals.
- Module 1: Objective overview
- Module 2: Research review
- Module 3: Key components of an impressive résumé
- Module 4: Highlighting your attributes and unique skills as an OTP
- Module 5: Introduction to LinkedIn
- Module 6: How to leverage your personal network
- Module 7: Optimizing your profile
- Learning Outcomes Assessment and Course Evaluation Survey
*This course run time is approximately 1.5 hours.
Disclosure: Financial—Jaime Spencer is the owner of Miss Jaime, O.T., P.C. and is paid a salary for her position. Non-Financial—Jaime Spencer has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.