Vision 101 Scholarship
We’re offering scholarships for our course!
If you’ve been following me, you know that I LOVE to help grownups HELP THEIR KIDS. Whether it’s our students, our own children, or our grandchildren, our kiddos need us.
So many children are walking around with undiagnosed vision issues, and we understand that this pandemic has caused financial hardship for so many wonderful hardworking therapists out there.
As healthcare and educational professionals, my co-host Robert and I want to give back to our community of followers who may be facing financial hardship.
So we’re offering 10 people a
FULL SCHOLARSHIP to Vision 101 for School-based Occupational Therapy Practitioners.
This is a needs-based scholarship for School Occupational Therapists and OT Assistants.
We’ll notify the winners via email and post them on this page.
Please only apply if you are in financial need.
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BETWEEN AUGUST 12-16 WILL BE CONSIDERED!
- Application opens August 12 and closes August 16 at midnight US EST (United States – Eastern Standard Time).
- We will notify the winners directly by email August 18 by 5 PM US EST and update this page with the winners. To protect privacy, we are only adding the first name and last initial of the winner. If you see a name that’s the same as yours, but you have not received a personal email from Miss Jaime, O.T., write to CustomerService@MissJaimeOT.com and we will verify if it is you OR someone else.
- Winners can take the course and obtain AOTA credit FREE.
- Winners will be chosen based on their scholarship answers.
- Winners who paid for the course will be refunded.
Congratulations to our Winners:
- Winners will be posted here!
Vision 101 • 1-Week Sale Begins Wednesday, August 17